[PD] ubumenu - actual info? 99% rhetoric free!

cgc at humboldtblvd.com cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sun Nov 2 21:04:51 CET 2003

One of the main purposes I used the Max pop-up menus for was to load audio and
video files on the fly, and I'm happy to report that there is a nice external
called playlist from Yves that will do something similar.  This graphical object
will display the contents of a directory and allow you to select a file and put
the path into a message which you can feed to the right object in pd or GEM.
It's of course not quite as flexible as the max version, but I have found it
useful.

Maybe Yves or someone can modify it to take arbitrary lists and save that data
with patch info or to a separate file?  That might make it match the max menu
features a little better.

Find playlist for OSX and Linux here: http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html

cgc