[PD] Redirection of output from command-line to file (with PD)

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Dec 2 10:18:00 CET 2003

Hi Andrea,
the problem is that PD prints to stderr (the standard error output)
rather than to stdout, which would be needed for redirection.
I'm not sure if there is a way to redirect stderr in Windows.

Just in case you want to do a bit of programming:
For this and other applications i introduced a print hook functionality
to the PD cvs version devel_0_37 (functions sys_addprinthook and
sys_rmprinthook) which can be used from PD externals to catch the
console output.

best greetings,
Thomas