[PD] controlling relays from parport

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Dec 2 13:52:49 CET 2003

hi IOhannes,

what I would like to do is control each pin independently, so that I can
send on/off signals to several different relays. Maybe I am a bit lazy
[or short on time ;-) ], but testing the data sent to each pin in order
to create a word that sends to all pins in order to change the state of
one pin seems like going in circles. Perhaps you have a demo patch which
makes this cleaner than what I suggest here?

Best,
D.