[PD] pd-0.37-alsa and SB live!

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 20:40:00 CET 2003

Hi friends,
did someone had experience with SB live - driver emu10k1 and the PD 0.37
alsa version?
we're actually test it under three machines under linux, 2 with two sb
live and another one with a laptop with another sound card, this last
one have no problem with it but the 2 others yes.
When we run a patch, there's regular noise and error from the A/D/A sync.
It' seems that we have a problem with PD-alsa and the SB live emu10k1's
driver for alsa.

does someone have an idea or experienced this problem?

thanks for your help

best

juto