[PD] pdp and libquicktime

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Dec 3 00:52:13 CET 2003

hi,

this means that you try to recompile pdp and pidip ?

i think you don't have to do that,
we support a binary distribution for OSX.

you should just add '-lib <path to pdp.pd_linux>/pdp -lib <path to
pidip.pd_linux>/pidip'
to your Pd.command, that's it.

in case you want to recompile, yes, libs should be link
from /sw/lib to /usr/lib.

cheers,
sevy