[PD] netreceive netsend

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Dec 3 21:29:59 CET 2003

Andrian!

you don't need to name netsend and netreceive the "1" argument just changes
between UDP and Tcp/ip mode!!!

So you can have any number of netsend and netreceives you want, but they all
need to use different ports. You can also use UDP or Tcp/IP to communicate.

The netsend help file that comes with PD should well explain this, but try
this example (attached)

Good luck.

Ben