[PD] libGL.1dylib

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Thu Dec 4 23:13:32 CET 2003

Hi,

Still haven't dealt with this problem which Alexander described below.
Jamie, did you get PDP running after installing the x11 from Apple?
I'm downloading this now, just to see if it works. How should i remove the
the other X11 distribution, or does it write over it?

Sara

----------

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 05:57  PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>/
/>/ When I try to start pd with the new PDP binary for MacOS X, I get his
/>/ error, and Pd quits:
/>/
/>/ dyld: /usr/local/pd/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
/>/ /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/pdp.pd_darwin undefined reference to
/>/ _gluOrtho2D expected to be defined in /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.1.dylib
/>/
//
/
...I have gotten it to run compiled against apple's x11 distro, so this
might be the problem, because the GL support is definitely different
between the two...as a matter of fact, that's why I switched to apple's
x11 (better GL support, which allowed gtkRadiant to run, and now pdp)...

...of course, this is all just by way of putting off making a window
object based on AGL, which I should be able to try out this week (after
taxes!)...

l8r,
jamie