[PD] [ot] rme hammerfall

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sat Dec 6 04:51:27 CET 2003

Completely understandable, but I am wondering can't you specify which
Alsa device you are using in Pd? If so, there you should be able to
specify a virtual device as it is defined in asoundrc? Sorry, been away
from Pd for a while :-(. Otherwise the ball may be in Pd's court? Please
correct me if I am wrong.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico