[PD] pdp_glx under OS X/X11

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Sun Dec 7 14:40:49 CET 2003

Dear :List!

Trying to get a pdp_glx window in OS X 10.2.x using Apple's X11 server.

Upon sending the pdp_glx object the "create" message, it opens a window for a
second and then pd crashes:

X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Major opcode of failed request: 151 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
Serial number of failde request: 30
pd_gui: pd process exited

I start pd from the xterm in X11. I did not supply any further messages to
pdp_glx like devices, etc.
Are the messages to pdp_glx the same as to pdp_vx? There seems to be no pdp_glx
help file.

thank you for any ideas!

Peter P.