[PD] Cypod download

Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com
Sun Dec 7 18:57:47 CET 2003

  Awhile back there was question on this list as to whether users of PD+GEM
were actually doing performances or just tweeking around with computers.  I
want to assure you that performers the pders are.  I have don't many such, and if
you are San Francisco or more specifically Oakland this weekend I will tell
you where.  But to prove it, you can now download one of my works at this
address:

http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?collection=opensource_movies&
collectionid=Cypod_Studio_Remix_VCD

you have to have broadband or a lot of patience because it is in VCD Mpeg1
resolution (50Mb), but there are some stills of  chapter points that can give
you and idea of the peice.

hope some of you out there get some enjoyment from this little stocking
stuffer.