[PD] Re: bugreport: Maxlib
olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Mon Dec 8 11:16:07 CET 2003
this is a known problem. You have to define PD_0_37 in the makefile
(just add -DPD_0_37) to compile with that version of Pd. It needs
different headers (m_pd.h & s_stuff.h instead of m_imp.h), that's why
these changes are needed.
The last version of maxlib was designed to work only with Pd 0.37 but
since I still use 0.36 I made that the default again.
derek holzer wrote:
> Now I've got version 1.5
> Like before, netrec and netserver don't compile.
> The problem is with the m_imp.h file. I get syntax errors for almost
> every line. I even tried other m_imp.h files and include directories,
> and it always ended the same.
> I can comment them out in the makefile, so then the external makes.
> However, once I have compiled and copied maxlib.pd_linux to my
> pd/extra folder, I get the following error on startup:
> /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/maxlib.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
> /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/maxlib: can't load library
> So in the end I had to comment out all references to these two objects
> in the source to get it working.
> I am using:
> Pd version 0.37.1 devel
> But had the same problem with earlier versions of both PD and Maxlib.
More information about the Pd-list