[PD] Connecting pd and java

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 8 18:18:23 CET 2003

Probably the best way to do this would be to use "netsend" within
Pd and make teh java code open a port and receive the (text) Pd messages.

Somewhat easier (and certainly the first step to try) would be to "netsend"
to the "pdreceive" program (in pd/bin) which you can then pipe to Java.
The Pdreceive code should be easy enough to incorporate into the Java
program itself if your development environment allows loading C libs into
Java...

cheers
Miller