[PD] Re: pool external

matthew shanley mshanley at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Dec 9 00:58:57 CET 2003

I am using Version 0.1.0, not the cvs version. The change you suggested
did fix that problem (i had to change an instance of LOG in pool.cpp as
well). A new problem showed up however, I think with flext this time.

Thanks again,
matt

output:
Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
Error: Unresolved external '_s_float' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.LI
B|flout
Error: Unresolved external '_s_symbol' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.L
IB|flout
Error: Unresolved external '_s_list' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.LIB
|flout
Error: Unresolved external '_s_signal' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.L
IB|flout
Error: Unresolved external '_s_anything' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN
.LIB|flout
Error: Unresolved external '_s_pointer' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.
LIB|flsupport
Error: Unresolved external '_s_bang' referenced from
C:\PD\FLEXT\FLEXT-PDWIN.LIB