[PD] RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: tapiir

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Dec 9 02:16:30 CET 2003

I would also second Fernando's encouragement to use OSC since that way
more inter-app communication will be possible, something that we really
need amidst all these diverse software packages that unfortunately often
offer very little interoperability.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico

Lopez-Lezcano
> Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 6:17 PM
> To: A list for linux audio users