[PD] re: pd-jack addendium

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Tue Dec 9 21:46:14 CET 2003

I have a quicl cvs question.
I have the cvs version of pd (it reports 0.37 to me) but I cannot seem to compile in jack support. I give the --enable-jack configure command, and pd compiles without a single error, but when i run pd -jack, instead of it running like it usedto with 0.37.1test1, I get the usage information.
The alsa stuff is pritty cool though! Its sweet how I can switch devices without having to restart pd, and change settings too. neet!
What is the story with jack and pd-cvs though?
Thanks again for the help.
When Im a famous rock star, in my spandex and my big hair, I will make it up to you all somehow...

-thewade