[PD] First time PD Linux user: what Linux to get?

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Dec 10 13:40:25 CET 2003

Hi,

I can't give you the answer, which distribution to install, only which not
to install: With my Toshiba laptop (Satellite 1800) Debian was really a pain
to install. Debian is also not the best choice for beginners, still it has
some special advantages, so maybe later you will want to use it...

marius.