[PD] Cypod download

a.woldhek at kpn.com a.woldhek at kpn.com
Wed Dec 10 14:35:18 CET 2003

Me, and a few of my colleagues also really enjoyed your video. Im trying to
get one of them to learn GEM so that i can collaborate with them, so far not
much luck since she isnt very technical but maybe if you could share a bit
more information on how this thing came about she'd get turned on...
Is this something that was within a totally controlled process or is there a
lot of random stuff happening?

Off-topicbtw i was completly unaware of all the stuff @ archive.org; just
saw the letter and think that is awesome too :) (although totally off-topic