[PD] (no subject)

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Dec 11 00:07:00 CET 2003

Hello!

I would include the email to which this pertains, but I have accidently
deleted it...

Anyway, to the person that asked the question about:
bad screen distance "pdtk_pd_dio"

This answer helped me, except that now I dont have jack drivers even though I
have the CVS from sourceforge, and I have compiled ./configure --enable-jack

Apparently tabwrite and jack fight unless you have the cvs of pd...

Read below ----v