[PD] pd externals deb(ian)-packages

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Dec 11 10:19:46 CET 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Pablo wrote:
> Hi! Sorry about the late answer but this days i don't have an easy
> connection to the internet...
>
> i have an unofficial debian repository for some pd-externals especially
> degoyon's ones. (Actually that's the only thing i have apart from pdp
> and some experimental things)
>
> The repository is located at:
> deb http://sindominio.net/~caedes/debian unstable main
>
> or you can get them by http from
> http://sindominio.net/~caedes/debian/pool/p
>
> The externals i have are pd-pdp (this is a more recent version than
> debians)

I have to add to this, that the new externals package in debian comes
without pdp, because we are planning to include Pablo's packages
in Debian (As soon as this is possible. Currently new packages can't
enter as the Debian servers have been hacked, and until this is
fixed on the Debian side we have to wait).

Guenter