PD stack checking, was: [PD] py/pyext (error: stack overflow)

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 12:32:08 CET 2003

Hi Vincent,
thanks for your report.

It's my impression that pd's stack checking can't deal with the larger
amount of stack space that is needed by Python.
I once looked into the stack checking and it seemed fairly non-portable,
that's why i implemented a different approach a while ago. It can be found
in the devel_0_37 cvs branch. I hope Miller does have a look at it and use
it for the official version.

best greetings,
Thomas