flext objects visible in GOPs, was: [PD] message in GOP

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Dec 11 14:26:49 CET 2003

Hallo,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> with the flext cvs version from tomorrow all flext objects should be
> correctly invisible in GOPs.
> (please report any newly introduced side-effects...)

Cool, I'll try it tomorrow, or maybe Saturday. BTW: I only briefly
could try the new pool. Saving xml works fine, but after loading I
sometimes get lots of errors like this when trying to print out the
content:

error: flext: Internal error in file source/flatom_pr.cpp, line 52 - please report
pool - printroot: error retrieving directories

I am however using a slightly older flext version (the one in Debian
experimental), and will update it tomorrow.

ciao