[PD] First time PD Linux user: what Linux to get?

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Thu Dec 11 19:11:12 CET 2003

	Knoppix + the agnula DeMudi add-on disks might be a great way to
start for someone new to linux sound. I was thinking about this as I was
apt-cdroming it with the full debian install. My wife has been using a
knoppix Hard Drive install for a couple of weeks, and has been mostly happy.

	Oh well, maybe the next forum search for what linux distro, this
will pop up and someone can try it :).

m.