[PD] grid arguments?

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Fri Dec 12 19:25:02 CET 2003

While I feel pretty confident in Pd, I am not sure if I have the skills to compile the linux version for windows... unless the procedure is pretty simple. How does one go about compiling Linux externals for windows (assuming it would only take middling computer skills)?

Anyway, thanks for the help!
David