[PD] (Facts Please !) a mac or pc with Linux for PD

cgc cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon Dec 15 00:44:00 CET 2003

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, shreeswifty wrote:
> > pd-GEM on OSX is pretty darn cool too, while pd-Gem linux has always
> been
> > little shakey.
>
> :(
>
> hurts a bit.

aww, i don't think he meant anything personal by it. ;)

  i would be curious to know why pat has found GEM on linux 'a little
shakey'.  i'm not aware of any bugs that affect all the platforms'
stability.  maybe he is referring to the problems that can arise from
the config and setup of support libs on Linux?  i know that has
frustrated me on more than one occasion.

cgc