[PD] compiling pd-037test1 on redhat

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Dec 15 16:27:45 CET 2003

You will have to remove the jack-development package.
Then it should compile.

The s_audio_jack.c file in  pd-037test1 seems to have garbage
in there ...
(You could also delete the line with the PRIu32, its only a debug
message).

I think JACK support in 037test1 should not be used, because the file is
an old version that has not been updated to the new Media menu, and therefore
does not work as expected.

If you want to use pd0.37 with JACK support you would have to download it
from the CVS until the changes get integrated.

Guenter