[PD] readsf~

afenerich afenerich at bol.com.br
Tue Dec 16 01:48:37 CET 2003

Hi !

I am trying to use the readsf~ object, in PD 0.37 for mac X, but it is not working, it
cannot open the soundfile because it cannot find it; but I have saved my soundfile in
the pd/doc/sound directory, the same as in the help example. this message appears in
wish terminal:

error: readsf: start requested with no prior 'open'
error: readsf: start requested with no prior 'open'
error: dsp: ../sound/ellerfront.wav: No such file or directory

Does anybody knows how to solve it? I really love apreciate help!!

Thanks

Alex

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/