[PD] tight syncing of two pd machines...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 16 10:19:26 CET 2003

Well, if you can get the timetag aspect of OSC working, then it would
be good.  You just need to set the delay on the OSC timetags to be
greater than the jitter, then it will be reliable (as reliable as your
computer's clock).  That is, of course, depending on implementation.
Many if not most OSC implementations do not do timetags, AFAIK.

.hc