[PD] xp4pd - extreme programming over the network

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 16 19:12:16 CET 2003

It would be great to have the Teleo objects for Pd.  I have been
writing Pd patches for http://www.amorphicrobotworks.org and we are
always on the hunt for better IO solutions.  It would also be great if
you released your objects for Pd as open source.  That you'll find that
people like me will fix the bugs for you.  When we are working on a
project, we basically never have time to wait for someone to release a
new version of software.  We generally fix it ourselves, if possible,
or use something different.  ARW has been a big user of Max/MSP but we
are moving to Pd for a number of reasons, one being problems that copy
protection causes.  The license just expired for a core bit of a
permanent installation so it wasn't working for a little while until we
could wrangle a new serial number.

I'll keep the list up to date on any xp4pd developments, of course.
I'd love to hear people's comments, experience, etc. with it.

.hc