[PD] pix_background - no method for blur + where is pix_tIIR for Linux?

robcanning rscanning at eircom.net
Tue Dec 16 23:12:24 CET 2003

thanks chris,
that works - thank you - its a great object!
don't know what all that 'no method for blur' business was about - when
i do a 'find last error' pd highlights the pix_background object.
anybody else encounter this or is it just me?
thanks again
rob

> Well, I wrote that object and I have no idea where 'blur' would even
> enter into it - there's certainly nothing related to blur in the
> current CVS.  Try using a 'range $1 $2 $3' message to set the R G B or
> Y U V  thresholds.  The right inlet was added by Johannes and does the
> same thing as the range message, except the range message accepts
> exact integer pixel values while the right inlet requires normalized
> 0..1 floats.
>
> cgc
>
>> also I'm still trying to find pix_tIIR for linux -It seems to be
>> included in the 0.87+cvs version for windows and OSX but I can't find
>> it in that version for Linux.

robcanning
www.robcanning.utvinternet.com
www.cmc.ie/composers