[PD] (OT) Terminal OSX Stuff

Gon Zifroni gzifroni at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:47:04 CET 2003

Salut Patrick,

>[patrickp at Patrick-Paganos-Computer patrickp]$

>which is like 3/4 of the way across terminal so i am incessantly resizing
>Does anyone know how to get rid of this and just have a prompt?

Well as you prbbly noticed I can't really follow on the programming /even
the installing/ level you guys are working in..
But for this little issue, the think I could think of is the following:
"patrickp"=user=log, want to shorten that? => shorten your log!
"Patrick-Paganos-Computer"=computername, wnat to shorten that? => shorten
your computer's name
You can do those 2 things in the system preferences (in users, and in
network)

Hope it helps,

Gon.
ps: you guys are doing great job here for PD-dev, but I got to admit that
I'm waiting for a simple clean installer that does it all (the installation
at least) in one click.. /for os10 of course/ ciao and keep up the good
work!