[PD] Delaying video stream in Gem

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Dec 17 18:21:24 CET 2003

Ivan Franco wrote:

> Hi Pd list! It's been quite some time now!..
> Quick question:
> Is there a way to delay a pix_video stream? I saw some past posts of
> someone trying to use [pipe]
> on a Gem rendering chain but I suppose that's not the way... is there
> one?... :-)
> Thanks
> Ivan

maybe with the pix_buffer (not pix_buf)??
Right in the moment I am wrestling with it to do something like a
feedbacked visual delay, but I am GEM newbie too...

I keep posting if I find something working and appreciate any help

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events
Elektronengehirn:
13.October - ... exhibition netart Javamuseum.org online, germanfeature
24.November - ... netart slowtime
http://www.le-musee-divisioniste.org/mediacentre/

Das Kombinat:
27.December Video presentation Ausklangfestival Hoerbar Hamburg, Germany