[PD] MySql database accessing with PureData ?

Jean Jacques jj at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 17 17:34:14 CET 2003

CK wrote:

>I read:
>

>>Unfortunately i don't know anything about python excepted that i should
>>learn it !
>>Could you give me an estimation of the time needed by a newbie to script
>>a MySql reader for pd ?
>>

>I did some pyext/mysql stuff if you want I can dig it out and probably
>help you to tailor it to suit your needs.
>
>regards,

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help, i really do appreciate !
As i won't have enough time to dig into python scripting, i'm going to
use php and SVG instead of pd.

But as i really want to be able to use MySql with pd i'll try later to
solve this problem.

All the best,

Jean Jacques
http://tecfa.unige.ch/perso/staf/duclaux/blog/