[PD] pix_background - no method for blur

robcanning rscanning at eircom.net
Fri Dec 19 10:44:16 CET 2003

hi
i think there is definitely something wrong with that right inlet in
pix_background
its not just me who has encountered the pix_background: no method for
'blur' error on windows.
the left inlet works fine.
perhaps the help file should be modified to show how the range $1 $2 $3
message can be passed to the left inlet.
robcanning
www.robcanning.utvinternet.com