[PD] Audio interfaces

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Sat Dec 20 21:44:52 CET 2003

Hi,

RME will be much faster than USB2.  You want either firewire or pcmcia
interface.. stay away from USB for audio if your looking for lots of
ins/outs and low latency.  It also depends on what type of laptop you
have.  For linux nothing beets the RME Hammerfall.  I have a powerbook
and use the MOTU 828mkII and love it.

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus

www.ekran.org/mn-l