[PD] PD Installation locked me out of Terminal OS X

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Dec 20 23:46:48 CET 2003

Ah yes,

I did this at the Artist Run Centre accidentally.

This happens if you save your terminal settings while PD is running!!! :(

Happens if you change the colours/transparency etc.. while you have pd in
that terminal.

I did not find a fix.. burried config file somewhere.

On that note is there a utility for OSX that shows all the files opened by
all the processes?
(like snoopDOS from the amiga days)

B.