[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck 0.02 for win32

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Tue Dec 23 21:16:41 CET 2003

Now when I add the flag -lib sIgpAck_setup() when I load Pd-0.37 (on
windows), I still get the message
sIgpAck_setup(): can't load library
Is there something that needs to go between the parentheses? Is there still
something else to try? I'm running Pd on windows98 (!!!) ... could that have
something to do with it?
David