[PD] overriding gsl error

Lex Ein lex_ein at f-m.fm
Wed Dec 24 03:46:16 CET 2003

Congratulations, indeed, but is there a _compelling_ reason for this Pd
external to be dependant on 10.3 Panther?
Lots of folks won't pay for that OS upgrade until it's stable.  There
are rumblings of a class-action suit anyways.
Great: free software on a moving-target expensive-to-upgrade OS.  Just
like Windows.
Serious kudos to Sara for persistence, though.
And happy holidays,
Lex