[PD] munger~

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Dec 27 20:18:45 CET 2003

Hi Tim,

I just tried it, and got the same thing when I made one on the canvas.
Using the one in the help file and sending it some input and messages
fixed it, and it ran at 4-18%. But invoking it with no arguments,
messages or inputs seems to cause trouble. Anybody's guess as to why.
Try opening the one in the help file and sending it some messages to
figure out which one is critical. I think my CPU useage went down after
sending it a "position" variable....

That said, this object is really weird, and doesn't really seem to
behave very well in the 10 or so minutes I just spent examining it. I
have made a few granulated delay lines myself before, but this one
doesn't seem to work as well as I would expect. Maybe better to DIY one?

best,
D.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl