[PD] gui makes noises / threaded gui

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Dec 29 17:01:37 CET 2003

Tim Blechmann wrote:

>hi all
>
>i've got a problem with gui objects in devel_0_37.
>when i move the mouse across some of the gui objects (sliders, grid ...)
>i can hear some clicks ... pd runs in realtime mode, i reniced pd-gui to
>19, but still i hear some clicks...
>
>i had similar problems with 0.36, but solved them using yves degoyons's
>patch ... is there a similar patch for 0.37?

mm, this patch has been ported "as is" to pd-0.37,
but i must warn you thet  it might crush the evolutions and fixes
from 0.36 -> 0.37 because it was not a merge,
just a copy of those files, i know, could have done it better ...

well, here it is, and if you feel like doing the merge,
you'll be welcome.

guenter also wanted to integrate this patch in 0.37-devel,
pero no sé ..

ciaaooo,
sevy