[PD] debian packages

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Dec 30 04:56:49 CET 2003

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>andre schmidt hat gesagt: // andre schmidt wrote:
>
>>how many externals are even available as debs ?
>>

>427. With libraries counted as one external. [1]
>
>>i found apt-get install ->
>>pd (0.37.cvs-10)
>>pd-pdp (00.20030718-5)
>>gem (0.87cvs20031031)
>>

>There's more. I have these:
>
>$ dlocate pd_linux | cut -d: -f 1 | sort | uniq
>pd-cyclone
>pd-externals
>pd-flext-ext
>pd-osc
>pd-pdp
>pd-zexy
>puredata
>
>No externals, but still required: pd-flext
>
>>sadly i didn't found pidip :(
>>

>There has been a post recently of a soon-to-be-in-Debian pidip package
>here.  Search the archives.

nah, nah, you got me wrong, debian packages are already out for months ::

>> Also maybe you can put an snippet in your webpage telling there are
>> debian binaries (packages) available at

>> deb http://sindominio.net/~caedes/debian/

>> the packages available are:
>> pd-pdp, pd-pidip, pd-unauthorized, pd-gem2pdp comprising all or almost
>> all your packages. (not sure at the moment). They should be last
>> versions most of the time.

 >> Pablo

pablo, sorry i think they're not really up to date and i've been
reported some objects
are ( strangely ) missing ( some missing deps ?? ), pero tu tienes red o
que' ?

anyway, you can try them.

ciaaaooo,
sevy
( tomorrow, i'll be there anyway ( crypted joke ) )