[PD] Gem texture probs

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Tue Dec 30 04:52:06 CET 2003

i have had this problem, which i thought was only my machine.
after you set your patch , create-->  GEM WINDOW then destroy it
then re-create the Gem window and see if that works.

i had a problem that it seemed to only give one field of color

On Tuesday, December 30, 2003, at 10:45  AM, timon botez wrote:

> Hi,
> I just downloaded the later Gem for G4 (GemG4111403.tgz). The
> antialiasing in great but the texture map seems busted. Patches that
> worked before - movies(pix_film) loaded onto .obj files only show as a
> cloud of colour, just like movies that are not power of 2. The
> pix_movie object is also broken.
>
> Has there been an update since this, or is there a quick fix?
>
> Thanks,
> Timon
Patrick Pagano,B.S. M.F.A candidate
http://www.digitalworlds.ufl.edu