[PD] PD "Projector", Executables or similar

cgc cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Jan 2 18:18:08 CET 2004

If the target platform is Windows then distribution of a pd/GEM binary
with the patch(es) you want to use is most likely possible.  I would
try stripping pd down to the /bin folder with all it's contents and the
/extra folder with the GEM dll and your patches inside it, and write a
script to launch pd with GEM and your patch.  Perhaps defaulting the
audio to the first stereo output would be enough, but I'm sure that
some configurations would have trouble with that and have to set the
devices using 0.37's menus.

For OSX, a version of Pd compiled against an included local copy of
tcl/tk might work.  Try changing the configure and make to look for
../tcl instead of /Library/Frameworks for the libs.  I might test this
out myself over the weekend.

cgc