[PD] digi, motu or rme?

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Sat Jan 3 09:03:21 CET 2004

Hi sam,

My Motu 2408mkII works like a charm with PD. (Also on Win XP)

I haven't experimented with DIGI hardware yet with PD but if you have any
success I'd be interested to hear about it (I'm planning a project next year
which will use DIGI hardware...my fingers are crossed that PD works well
with that hardware).

Regards.
Dave Sabine