[PD] Re : PD "Projector", Executables or similar

Richard Skelton Richard.Skelton at bainesandernst.com
Sat Jan 3 10:43:04 CET 2004

Thanks for the response, it's really appreciated.

I'm sorry if I've p*ssed anyone off - it wasn't intentional. I just hadn't
thought about putting a copy of PD on the CD - but if that works, all the
better.

I only mentioned executables as it's my only frame of reference - I
certainly don't want to limit my audience to Windows users, or to protect my
patches. That wasn't the point. At the end of the day I just want to make a
generative CD that's as easy to play as possible. In retrospect however, I
realise that my comments could have been construed as against the spirit of
the whole [pd] thing.

Sorry about that.

Many thanks, again.

Richard

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended
only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.