[PD] PD with HDSP 9632 under Windows XP

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Mon Jan 5 03:22:16 CET 2004

Hello Melissa

I have quite the same setup (rme hdsp multiface) and when I started using it
with Pd I had some similar problems. Actually these problems were related to a
bad command line I used for launching Pd.

This is the basic working command line I use (two audio inputs and outputs, no
MIDI, no additional libraries)

"C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -r 44100 -inchannels 2 -outchannels 2 -audioindev 2 -
audiooutdev 2 -asio -blocksize 128"

The argument of "-audioindev" and "-audiooutdev" is an audio device number ; in
my setup, the hdsp is the audio device #2 and the MIDI device #1 ; it may be
different on your setup (try "pd -listdev" to see the devices' numbers)

You may also set another "blocksize" (internal default audio buffer size) and
another "r" (internal sampling rate)

Good luck --- and happy new year to everybody

Selon GCPC72 at cs.com: