[PD] python external for OS X

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Jan 5 20:49:42 CET 2004

Hi Pat,

> I am having some difficulties with the python external on os x.
> i cannot seem to get it to compile, i tried the CVS i had and the
> binary that is available
> but it tosses and error regarding the python location.

Could you send me the exact error message?
I have to admit that i could only test the compilation on Panther where
Python (2.3) is installed as a framework.
If you re using Jaguar, you'll have to install Python as a framework there.
(this can be done with the python source tgz).

> i have python2.2, and i was going to retry the CVS but the cvs server
> is down??

Hmmm, don't know...

best greetings,
Thomas