[PD] Anyone working with JackTools on OSX?

jmfernandez1 at free.fr jmfernandez1 at free.fr
Fri Jan 9 14:19:01 CET 2004

Hi Derek and Johnny,

I remove the lrt but the problem now is -ljack:

console:

-ldl -lm -lpthread
ld: can't locate file for: -ljack
make: *** [../bin/pd] Error 1

I think is a good idea if Johnny could post the modded makefile. In the
makefile I don't see any path to framework/jack.

Otherwise the Johnny's build work fine (http://www.meskalina.it/
elementicaotici/dev/downloads/pd-0.37-0-Jack.zip).

Thanks

Jose