[PD] compiling flext and pool on OS X

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Sat Jan 10 22:22:30 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to compile flext and pool on OS X 10.3 but I'm running into
some errors.  After I edit my config-pd-darwin.txt i get this error on
compile for flext:

build-pd-darwin.sh: line 28: -malign-power: command not found
g++ -c -dynamic -O2 -DFLEXT_SYS=2 -DFLEXT_USE_SIMD -malign-power
-maltivec -faltivec -I/Applications/pd/pd-0.37-0/src -I./source
source/flbase.cpp -o pd-darwin/flbase.o
/var/tmp//cc6mY9Y2.s:unknown:FATAL:can't create output file:
pd-darwin/flbase.o
make: *** [pd-darwin/flbase.o] Error 1

Any idea what i should do to fix this?

I'm not even trying to compile pool until I get this sorted out.

I want to be able to use and develop RRAD abstractions, so I really
need to get this stuff working.

Thanks for any help.

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus