[PD] slightly obvious PiDipd install issues under OSX

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Jan 11 15:03:37 CET 2004

Michael,

you might want to check Sara Kolster's step-by-step instructions for
Fink, PDP, PD and many associated libs here:

http://www.umatic.nl/pdp_install.html

At the very least, it will tell you how to make your .pdrc file ;-)
It also has some tips for viewing hidden files and a couple of other
useful Unix commands.

D.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl