[PD] Gem screensizes

Trevor Agus pd at earcatching.com
Sun Jan 11 11:40:43 CET 2004

I'm having a little trouble with screensizes in Gem - has anyone else
been through this already?

Is there a function that can tell you the size of the window? Or are
there functions that link mouse-coordinates to object coordinates?

Also (using Windows 98) when I maximise the Gem window, I can't get rid
of it again - even with Alt-Tab or by programming the patch to minimise
it again. Is there another way to do it?

Sorry for the multiple questions - an answer to any part of it would
make me very happy!

Thanks,

Trevor